Despite being an adult, I still dislike eating my vegetables. Often they can come in the form of boiled broccoli or green beans on the side and I’ll push them to the side to eat last. Clearly not much has changed but at least this smoothie combo is a good way to help sneak in those greens and up the daily quota. Thank you bananas for working your magic and masking the vegetable taste.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 bananas
- Generous handful of spinach leaves
- 1 cup of almond milk (or milk alternative)
- 3 tbsp of natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp of Proper Protein vanilla protein powder (optional). Add if you’re after a post-workout smoothie.
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
Pour everything into a blender and blend until smooth. Throw in some ice if you’d like to serve it chilled. Easy as!